Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Angel di Maria: Cristiano Ronaldo is essential for Real Madrid


Angel di Maria: Cristiano Ronaldo is essential for Real Madrid
Posted by Andy Booth on 01/15/13
Angel di Maria has heaped praise on strike partner Cristiano Ronaldo insisting that the Portuguese forward is essential to the future of Real Madrid.

Ronaldo's contract with Los Blancos expires in 2015 but di Maria thinks that the FIFA Ballon d'Or runner-up belongs with the capital club, "He has to decide [about his future]. He still has a contract with the club and truly is a great player - one that Real Madrid needs - so I think it'll make everyone happy if he signed a new contract. But it is his decision."

The Argentine forward then discussed his personal standing, "I'm feeling so good and working to be at 100 percent.

"I haven't played in the last few games but that's the coach's decision. I can only work day by day and make sure I'm ready to play.

"I think it'll be a really difficult tie. If we don't get a good result at home, we could go out, and Valencia are a really tough team."

0 comments:

Post a Comment