Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ronaldo aiming to become all-time top scorer for Real Madrid


Ronaldo aiming to become all-time top scorer for Real Madrid
Posted by Andy Booth on 02/12/13
Cristiano Ronaldo is now the 6th top all-time goalscorer for Real Madrid and was recently lauded by fellow legends Paco Gento, Pirri, Emilio Butragueno and Amancio at the Bernabeu, all of whom are in the top 10 goalscorers for the club.

Ronaldo during the momentous day said, "It is an honour to be one of these legendary scorers and to be one of the top-scorers. To make this list in the short time I've been with the club, to see my name associated with these players is a reason to be proud, motivated and happy.

"I have always said that records are made to be broken, not just by myself but by the next generation of players. I am happy to have beaten these records and I am happy to have reached these numbers. What I want more than anything is to keep on going and try for first place."

0 comments:

Post a Comment