Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Man Utd players debate best player of Ronaldo and Messi


Man Utd players debate best player of Ronaldo and Messi
Posted by Andy Booth on 02/22/13
Three Manchester United players were recently questioned in the ongoing debate over who the best player in the world today is and it was Cristiano Ronaldo who got the majority vote.

Former teammates Wayne Rooney, Tom Cleverley and Jonny Evans all gave their verdict on who the current world's best is.

Speaking in a Google chat, an event courtesy ofDHL, Rooney said, "They're two different players [Messi and Ronaldo]. But I think Messi's incredible. I think he's the best ever, so I'd have to say Messi.

"But Ronaldo has been a bit unlucky because, in any other time, he'd be winning all the awards Messi has. But they're two of the best players of all-time."

When making the same comparison, Tom Cleverley said, "I never played with Ronaldo. They're two different players, but at the minute I'd probably take Ronaldo."

Evans was once again in Ronaldo's corner, "It's hard to compare them because we haven't had the chance to see Messi up close every day, but we've had that with Ronaldo.

"I was in the first-team for one season when Ronaldo was here and you sort of take it for granted, the quality he had, but I really don't think I could choose between them.

"But just for the fact I've seen Ronaldo day-in, day-out, and the dedication he has, I'd probably have to say Ronaldo."

0 comments:

Post a Comment