Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo: I will stay at Real Madrid for now


Cristiano Ronaldo: I will stay at Real Madrid for now
Posted by Andy Booth on 01/14/13
Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken out after the FIFA Ballon d'Or gala last Monday and declared that he will be staying at Real Madrid at least until the end of his contract.

Ronaldo, who has been speculated to move away from Los Blancos after declaring his "sadness" with an issue at the club, was being closely monitored by PSG and former club Manchester United. However, Ronaldo's current contract with Real Madrid will not expire until 2015.

Ronaldo said of the issue, "I want to see out my contract at Real Madrid - I'm very clear about that.

"After that, well, I don't know what'll happen in the future."

Ronaldo went on to discuss Real Madrid's credentials for this season, "Every Madridista wants that 10th European Cup - we're more than aware of that.

"It's not going to be easy and I reckon the odds are about 50-50, but I'm still very confident.

"Manchester United have started the English championship race very well and are a long way ahead of the rest, but still, if we play the way we're capable of, we can beat them."

0 comments:

Post a Comment