Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ronaldo: Real fans have to support Mourinho & the team


Ronaldo: Real fans have to support Mourinho & the team
Posted by Andy Booth on 01/11/13
Cristiano Ronaldo has issued a plea to Real Madrid fans to get behind the team and boss Jose Mourinho who has recently been the subject of heckling at the Bernabeu.

After scoring a phenomenal hat-trick against Celta Vigo on Wednesday night, a delighted Ronaldo called on the support of the Real Madrid fans.

Ronaldo said, "I have to ask that they stop this now [heckling Mourinho]. The boss is going to stay, we still have a lot we can win this year. He is in charge and he takes the decisions, the fans and the players should help him.

"People have shown they are unhappy but that's enough now. They have to get behind the boss and the team. It affects the players out on the pitch. If we win the Cup and the Champions League it will have been a good year.

"I have felt the support of the Bernabéu for some time now and it makes me happy. If the fans are with me, it motivates me."

On speculation linking him with a move to PSG, Ronaldo said, "I have a contract and I am happy here but as you say, anything is possible in the world of football."

0 comments:

Post a Comment